Preformed Thermoplastic is a durable marking system where thermoplastic lines, legends and symbols are supplied pre-cut and can be easily installed without specialized equipment. Preformed thermoplastic marking material combines the convenience of pre-cut markings with the performance qualities of hot applied thermoplastic.
Preformed Thermoplastic Pavement Markings are the long-term solution for replacing worn-out stall lines and numbers, handicap and EV charge symbols, stop bars and directional arrows that have peeled, chipped, cracked or faded. Lasting 7-10 times longer than paint and available in rolls, lines and legends, these markings meet the needs of indoor and outdoor parking requirements. Uniform in nature, and easy to apply with no stencils or specialized equipment required, these markings are ready for traffic in 15 - 20 minutes.
PARKING FACILITY MARKINGS
• 90 Mil
• Available in lines, rolls, legends & symbols
• Durable long term performance provides
an economical investment
• Lasts 7 to 10 times longer than standard
• Intermix beads provide retroreflectivity
throughout life of the marking
• Quick & easy installation on both asphalt &
concrete, no specialized equipment needed
• Legends and Symbols come precut to
• Highly reflective
• Can be installed at lower temperatures,
extending pavement marking season