SWARCO‘s Preformed Thermoplastic Lines are available in 3 linear feet flat pieces or 30 linear feet roll goods and vary in width sizes between 2“ and 24“. Both flats and rolls are most often used for edgeline, centerline, skipline and crosswalk applications. Available in .90 mil thickness. Ready to use out of the box
Engineered for enhanced visibility both day and night, SWARCO‘s brilliant glass beads are distributed throughout the material during the manufacturing process. Factory applied drop-on beads, as well as 30% intermix beads, ensure exceptional retroreflectivity during the life of the preformed thermoplastic marking.
Requires Epoxy for application
SWARCO Preformed Thermoplastic Epoxy is a two–component adhesive system required for use on all SWARCO
Preformed Thermoplastic concrete applications and all SWARCO Preformed Thermoplastic Interstate Shields, Bike
Lanes, Custom Logos and large mats. The SWARCO Preformed Thermoplastic Epoxy System, once combined, will
cure at ambient temperature for approximately 45 minutes, the curing process is accelerated by the introduction of
heat, required to properly install preformed thermoplastic. The Epoxy System is considered fully cured when it is no
longer tacky to the touch.
• Available in .90 mil thickness
• Ready to install out of the box
• Standard colors include white, yellow, blue, black, red, green, purple & orange
• Custom color matching available
• Durable long term performance provides an economical investment
• Lasts 8 to 10 times longer than standard traffic paint
• Intermix beads provide retroreflectivity throughout life of the marking
• Quickly and easily installed, no specialized equipment required
• Legends and Symbols come precut to MUTCD standards
• Environmentally friendly with zero VOCs and heavy metal free pigments
• Can be installed at lower temperatures, extending pavement marking season
• Initial skid resistance values available from standard 45 BPN to 70 BPN, upon request
Research has shown that properly applied thermoplastic products outlast all other marking systems by up to 8-10 times longer. Averaging up to 8 years of service when installed properly, preformed thermoplastic products offer a diversity that other traffic markings cannot match. From standard lines, legends, arrows, handicap mats and interstate shields to bike lanes and custom logos, SWARCO‘s Preformed Thermoplastic is the clear choice when it comes to durability and cost effectiveness.