DuraMark RPT-750 Rubber Based Striping Tape for Roads, Concrete and Asphalt | Multiple Colors and Sizes to Choose From
- Cost effective solution as a paint alternative lasting 5-7 times longer than paint and limiting reapplication time
- Bonds permanently to either smooth or textured pavement surfaces
- Embedded glass beads provide superior night-time visibility tested and verified according to ASTM-D-4061 standards
- Temperature and harsh weather resistant waterproof marking tape
- Easy to apply with a peel and stick liner, no chemicals needed
- Available in 7 retroreflective colors, White, Yellow, Orange, Blue, Green, Red and Black
DuraMark RPT-750 is the perfect permanent solution for line or warning markings on any concrete, asphalt, or cement surface. Unlike paint, which quickly detaches from smooth surfaces, this indoor or outdoor reflective road tape is designed to permanently bond to your road, warehouse, playground or parking lot.
Sizes to Choose From:
Widths: 1", 2”, 3”, 4”, 6”, 8”,12”, 20"
Also Available upon Request: 5", 7", 9", 10", and up to 39"
Lengths: 18’, 36’, 108’
Whether you need a permanent pavement marking tape for your warehouse safety markings, to stripe your parking lot lines or to give your outdoor basketball court sharp vibrant colored lines, the DuraMark RPT—750 is the perfect choice for all of these and more. The rubber base tape is easy to apply with a removable liner and an adhesive that will permanently bond to cement, asphalt, blacktop and concrete. Use as a longer lasting durable alternative to paint with the benefits of retro reflectivity from the embedded glass beads. As it is designed for road marking it’s able to stand up to vehicle traffic of all kinds in all weather conditions so use it to create those new crosswalks, bike lanes, forklift paths and parking spaces knowing it can handle it all without care and maintenance.
- Road lane markings
- Pavement line striping
- White reflective pavement tape Crosswalk markings
- Warehouse safety and organization floor markings
- Yellow reflective pavement tape to designate forklift lanes and pedestrian paths
- Orange reflective pavement tape for warning markings for hard to see hazards
- Blue reflective pavement tape for Handicap parking lot space markings
- Green reflective pavement tape for EV Station Charging parking spaces
- Red reflective pavement tape for fire lanes
- Outdoor Basketball, Pickleball or Tennis court lines
- Stair markings and additional traction
- Blacktop and school playground markings
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
We purchased two18 ft.rolls. one of red and one of orange. Put them down during the day and you can't really tell how reflective they are until night. When headlights hit the tape, it's a really visible impressive reflection. The reason for 3 stars is the orange tape we received was 16 ft. instead of the 18 ft. ordered.