LiteMark Extended Reflective Performance tape can be used as an inlay on new asphalt or surface applied on most pavement surfaces where high levels of durability and reflectivity are required to ensure safety.White and Yellow materials are intended for use as lane lines, edge lines, and crosswalk markings on asphalt and concrete surfaces. High Contrast with black edges is intended for use on light colored surfaces.
- Durable, conformable, and highly retroreflective.
- Profile design provides long term reflective retention
- Abrasion resistant ceramic beads and anti-skid particles bonded to a durable polyurethane topcoat
- Channels between raised areas are substantially free of exposed reflective spheres
- Conformable construction is made from high quality polymeric materials, pigments, and glass beads
- Coated with pressure sensitive adhesive on bottom surface for ease of application
- Manufactured without the use of heavy metals, lead chromate pigments, or other similar lead containing chemicals
- Nominal thickness of 0.065 inches (1.6mm) at profile heights
- White: XRP-W, Yellow: XRP-Y, Contrast: HCL
Part Numbers: XRP-490-Y, XRP-490-W, XRP-490-HC, XRP-4360-Y, XRP-4360-W, XRP-4360-HC
* Adhesive products used on wood or coated surfaces may damage the finish.