EASY CLEAN – Safety Aisle Floor Marking Tape
A new concept in floor striping technology.
Based on a similar principle of high traffic highway asphalt striping tape this product is designed to bond permanently to smooth or textured concrete and asphalt surfaces indoors or outdoors. Unlike paint which quickly detaches from smooth surfaces, the unique LITEMARK adhesive will bite and hold under the most extreme conditions.
Exceptionally well suited for oil and chemical environments, this tape will take anything you throw at it and keep on going.
Easy Clean Top Surface the surface is specially designed resist dirt and grime build up. Where painted lines become harder to see as dirt is ground into the surface. LITEMARK extra tough tape is a great solution for marking yellow caution stripes in your facility. It may be used to outline color themes like equipment parking spaces. Red, white and blue lines to outline other equipment. Go green by marking the location for green recycle bins. Use red for fire exit, fire equipment and fire lane marking. White is a great contrasting color to highlight boundaries or elevation changes.
- Adhesive: Permanent Co-Polymer Rubber Based Weather-Resistant Adhesive
- Application Temperature: 50 degree Fahrenheit to 104 degree Fahrenheit Maintained at this temperature for 24 hours for best bond.
- Service Temperature: 0 degree Fahrenheit to 150 degree Fahrenheit
- Total Thickness: 60 MILS (1.5mm)
- The tape has a removable poly liner for easy application.
- Surface must be clean, dry and room temperature for best bonding.
- Test in a small area to ensure acceptability for intended application.
* Adhesive products used on wood or coated surfaces may damage the finish.