Highlight hazards and minimize the risk of falls with vibrant colored CAUTION WATCH YOUR STEP safety message anti-slip tape. This high quality non-skid tape comes in a couple of lengths and a thick, durable base coated with a long lasting grit surface to protect against slip and trip accidents. This anti-skid tape is comparable to 3M Safety Walk. An exceptional quality and excellent value for projects that you want done right at a price you can afford. Premium anti-slip tape suited for a wide variety of indoor and outdoor applications.
- HIGH TRAFFIC RATED – Used to outline steps and elevation changes where tripping hazards are a concern.
- PREMIUM QUALITY – High Traction Non-Slip Surface with aggressive adhesive.
- CODE COMPLIANT – Certified NFSI 101-A “High Traction”, Meets or exceeds OSHA 1910.24 and 1910.26, RoHS compliant and lead free.
- INDOOR OR OUTDOOR APPLICATION – Water, chemical and wear resistance.
- EASY TO APPLY – Release liner – simple peel and stick installation.
Gator Grip Premium Grade caution floor and step traction tape with aggressive 60-Grit mineral abrasive compound and aggressive acrylic adhesive that will form a strong water-proof bond to most any clean dry surface.This product has been specially double sealed with a 2-part epoxy resin that ensure durability. This, coupled with an acrylic adhesive system that does not require edge sealing ensures that this tape application will last.
Certified NFSI 101-A “High Traction”, Meets or exceeds OSHA 1910.24 and 1910.26, RoHS compliant and lead free.
Anti-slip grit tape products are an invaluable way to reduce slip and fall accidents in the workplace.
Adhesive will only bond to a clean, dry smooth surface. Ensure cleaning process does not leave a residue as this may impact bonding. Avoid chloride based cleaners as they may haze the surface – mild soap, 50/50 water / isopropyl alcohol or organic cleaners are better. Best results can be achieved when ambient and surface temperature are close 70 degree Fahrenheit. Surface bonding will continue for up to 7-days after application of tape.
Surface must be clean and free from water, dust, dirt, oil, wax, silicone. Surface sealer is recommended for porous surfaces such as concrete and wood.
Adhesive bonding strength of this tape will continue to increase throughout the first 30 days after application, with good initial tack after 24-36 hours.
* Adhesive products used on wood or coated surfaces may damage the finish.