Our range of photoluminescent glow in the dark anti skid tape not only has an industry leading grip surface, it also possesses a bright glow in the dark capability. The photoluminescent glow in the dark anti skid tape Initially takes an approx. 2 hours to charge in natural or artificial light; they store the energy and slowly release it when the lighting dims. Photoluminescent safety-grip can be charged by either natural or artificial light sources. The duration of the light emission varies according to the amount of light received. It is typically released over a period of a few hours. None of the photoluminescent materials produced by Heskins contain any radioactive products, so can be used in many environments. The color choice is either plain or hazard chevrons. A must for any organization which wants to fulfill all requirements, this material does not contain any radioactive materials. Anti-slip tape suited for indoor and outdoor applications.
- High Traction Surface with high performance, aggressive adhesive.
- Medium duration “Glow”
- Glow up to 6 hours with strongest results in the first hour
- High durability – water, chemical and wear resistance.
- Available in 60′ rolls, and multiple widths to meet your needs.
- Simple and easy peel-&-stick installation.
During the daytime glow in the dark non slip tape appears to be a mild green shade, in darkness or any lights out scenario it emits a bright white light. Ideal for use highlighting critical areas and especially those prone to power failure.
Part Numbers: GID624, GID624Z
* Adhesive products used on wood or coated surfaces may damage the finish.