Exit Door Kit – Great for industrial buildings, schools, and sport complexes
Stay safe and guide people towards exit doors in an emergency with our glow-in-the-dark exit door kit. This is an all in one kit for identifying exit doors in all light and dark conditions.
The Reverse Overlay sign fits most exit signs, peel and stick to the face of the existing exit sign to make it glow.
The 20 feet of glow tape is placed on the door jambs to outline the doorway. Place the glow tape on the door hardware to identify the door latch.
Place the low-level sign at the bottom of the door to clearly mark the exit door if occupants must crawl to exit.
The products glow green to ensure visibility in all conditions, including through fog, smoke and when wet.
Maintenance-free with no batteries to check or replace, once you set it, you can forget it, and even better, trust that it will work when you need it.
- Photoluminescent Reverse Exit Sign overlay
- Affix to existing EXIT sign to assure emergency performance
- 6 1/2” x 9 1/2” self-adhesive panel
- Photoluminescent Low Level safety sign
- 6 5/8” x 9 1/8”
- Green PVC with glowing letters with adhesive back
- Peel & stick adhesive backing
- Photoluminescent panel reverses the exit sign’s function when the power is off.
- Photoluminescent low level sign glows to direct occupants out of a building in smokey conditions.
- Photoluminescent door striping outlines the doorway and door hardware.
- Exceeds the glow requirements for ASTM E2072.
Our glow-in-the-dark exit door kit includes all the pieces you need to create a complete photoluminescent marked exit door.
Each Kit Includes:
- One reverse overlay for existing signs
- One low level sign
- One 20 ft x 1 in. wide roll of glow-in-the-dark striping