Indoor or Outdoor Parking or Path Marking Solution
- Approximately 40 Inches x 34 Inches available in the Color White.
- No More Painting Handicap to Designate Parking or Access. Peel – Stick – Done.
- Highly Visible, Heavy Rubber Base with Strong Adhesive and Retro-Reflective Glass Beads Pavement Marking Handicap Shapes suitable for designating parking or access points to lead or direct people. High grade pavement markers have larger glass beads for a higher level of visibility and slip resistance.
- Indoor or outdoor use. The shapes will adhere and hold fast in all conditions. Heavy traffic and harsh weather are no match for these markers. A primer is required if you intend to pressure wash or if the surface is very porous. Apply to a dry surface when the temperature is at least 60 degrees F and rising.
Asphalt Marking Shapes May Be Used Outdoors
- Give Clear, Visual Directions that Eliminate Confusion about Which Door to Enter or Where to Walk.
- Choose this highly-reflective material for excellent durability. It will resist fading, chipping and peeling much better than paint. Provides easy marking of dry concrete, sealed wood, steel or pavement areas. Adhesive will bond permanently after 6-12 months. You can drive over or walk on the arrows immediately after application. When properly applied, the durability is an average of 10 times that of paint.
- Aggressive adhesive will stick to any clean, dry surface. For extra durability and on rough or worn surfaces – use a primer like Dap Weldwood Rubber Cement seal the surface prior to sticking the arrow to the pavement.
Easily Create Highly Visual Signage To Guide People
- Often used in high traffic areas to guide people to specifically designated locations. Signify proper zone designation and other organizational or safety marking of your facility. Excellent for marking an outdoor walking path. The reflective arrow shapes will stand out at night. Great for a self guided walking tour. For added durability on worn asphalt or porous wood or concrete we recommend using a primer. Dap Weldwood Rubber Cement as an excellent bonding agent for permanent applications. Apply a thin layer in the shape of the signage. A rubber mallet may help conform to heavily textured asphalt. Sand, dirt, oil, curing paint or seal coat will prevent this product from adhering properly. It is always recommended that you test a few on your surface before completing a larger project.
- Direct people from the parking area right to the correct entry point. Improve your customer or patient satisfaction by helping people find the way when directions could be confusing. Mark the facility safety corridor with standardized signs that are intuitive to follow.
* Adhesive products used on wood or coated surfaces may damage the finish.