DuraMark Playground Sensory Path Marking Complete Obstacle Course #2 (23'x27')
DuraMark Preformed Thermoplastic Playground Markings make education fun! They are great additions to playgrounds at schools, churches, daycares, community centers and parks. With the vibrant colors used in Playground Markings, children are motivated to enter into activities and become involved in purposeful play increasing motor skills.
Mix and match with our other Playground Markings
Obstacle Course 2 comes complete with all the markings to fill an area roughly 23' x 27'
Learning, playing and having fun. Bright preformed markings in schoolyards and playgrounds inspire children to interact with each other and let their imaginations soar. Whatever you create-whether it's a letter maze, a number snake, a huge compass or a rocket to the moon - it's guaranteed to make learning fun.
- Create the perfect stimulating playful playground or sensory path.
- Quickly and easily installed, so specialized equipment required
- Environmentally friendly with zero VOCs and heavy metal free pigments
- Can be installed at lower temperatures, extending installation season
- Can be cleaned by hand or machine
- Skid resistant & weather resistant
- Noticeably more cost effective-last 8-10 times longer than paint
- Colorful-standard colors include white, yellow, blue, black, red, green, purple and orange.
Quick and easy to apply. Preformed Thermoplastic Markings are ready to install out of the box with a propane torch and our PFT Epoxy.
Provided by ifloortape a family owned and operated company located in Keizer Oregon. We manufacture products in a variety of custom shapes colors and materials.