- This work safety sign is constructed from a high quality vinyl and is applied with an aggressive yet removable peel and stick adhesive. Designed for long term applications.
- Laminated thick textured clear vinyl top layer for added durability as well as slip resistance to limit the risk of a slippery surface. Chemical and water resistant material.
- The sub-surface printed images of this floor marking sign provide extended durability and will stand up to heavy pedestrian and fork lift traffic.
- Directional safety signs are used to reinforce the safety policies and minimize accidents.
These high visibility graphic floor signs provide a constant reminder to your employees about important Workplace Hazard, Safety Requirement and General Notice information details. Constructed from a high quality adhesive vinyl, we laminate a thick textured vinyl to these signs for added durability as well as slip resistance. The sub-surface printed images provide extended durability and will stand up to heavy pedestrian traffic. The aggressive adhesive will adhere to most smooth, clean and dry floors. These signs have a maximum diameter or length of 17".
- Aggressive Adhesive System
- Durable Protective Laminate
- Water Resistance
- Custom Designs Available
Keep Aisle Tapes Clear Sign – INC_FS1016V
- 17 in x 17 in,