Use this tape indoors and outdoors to mark off warehouse safety aisle, driveway, parking lot, basketball, pickleball, tennis court, stairs, sidewalk and work areas. Conforms to adhere to textured and diamond plate surfaces.
- SUPERIOR ADHESIVE - Conformable foil base maintains a secure bond to properly prepared surfaces rain or shine.
- GLASS BEAD REFLECTIVE SURFACE - Designed to provide reflectivity for improved low light and nighttime visibility for low light and nighttime conditions.
- EASY TO INSTALL - And with no paper liner to discard. No dry time, cure time, fumes or paint clean up.
- HOME OR SHOP - Perfect for small projects. Add lines or make repairs quickly. Basketball key, parking spaces or outline steps.
- VISUAL ORGANIZATION - Perfect material for Dashed lines, L shapes and T shapes. Highlight area for bins, carts or to promote visual safety.
Economical, Highly Visible, Heavy Aluminum Foil Base Retro-Reflective Indoor-Outdoor Marking Tape suitable for marking warehouse, driveway, street, steps, sidewalks or anywhere durable markings are required.
This product is used by the City of Portland Oregon to mark downtown parking.
This highly-reflective pavement marking tape will resist fading, chipping and peeling much better than painted lines. Apply by hand for easy marking of dry pavement parking areas.
Typical uses for this product:
- Often used in a warehouse environment to add highly visible permanent lane marking and area organization. Mark out the receiving area for product pallets, outline the location of equipment and other organizational marking of your facility.
- Excellent for marking shipping lanes. Truck back up lights reflect for easier navigation to line up with the shipping doors.
- Great for back up lines to aid parking of RV or boats.
- Good for marking uneven sidewalk hazards.
- Commonly used as a reflector on non-traditional items you need to see at night such as fire hydrants, fences and posts.
For added durability and permanent applications on worn asphalt or concrete we recommend using a primer. You may need to email or call us to discuss your application. We have also used Dap Weldwood Contact Cement as an excellent bonding agent for permanent tape application.
Use a pressure washer or stiff broom with soap and water to clean the surface. Smoother is better. If the surface is very textured or porous a primer must be used to aid bonding. Always test a small area before completing the project. If it does not stick well then, the surface preparation is incomplete. Simply apply the primer with a roller the width of the tape where you want the tape to stick and then apply the tape by hand as soon as the primer is dry. (About 15 minutes depending on the humidity) It is recommended to do this with two people. Roll a heavy vehicle down the tape line to tamp. A stiff bristle broom may help for heavily textured asphalt. Do not overlap the tape. It will not stick to itself. Splice the tape where lines intersect.
The tape edges are sharp – gloves are recommended. The tape will not stretch – if pulled too hard it will tear. (Think heavy aluminum foil) A small roller or rubber mallet will help ensure the surface bond. The tape must be completely pressed into the surface edge to edge.
You can drive on our tape immediately after you apply to the surface.
Part Numbers: E-04-150-W, E-04-150-Y, E-04-300-W, E-04-300-Y, E-06-150-W, E-06-150-Y, E-06-300-W, E-06-300-Y
Reflective Foil Based Pavement Tape
When it comes to workplace safety, reflective pavement tape is an important tool for ensuring the visibility of pedestrians, drivers, and cyclists. This type of tape is designed to reflect light in order to make people and vehicles more visible during nighttime or low-light conditions.
There are a few different types of reflective pavement tape on the market, but the most common is made from reflective foil. This type of tape is durable, weather-resistant, and easy to install. It can be used on both asphalt and concrete surfaces, and it comes in white or yellow to match your needs.
Reflective Foil Based Pavement Tape Description
If you’re looking for a way to improve the safety of your factory or industrial workplace, reflective foil pavement tape may be the solution you’ve been searching for. This type of tape is designed to increase the visibility of pedestrians and vehicles in low-light conditions, making it ideal for use in areas where there is a high risk of accidents.
Reflective foil pavement tape can be applied to almost any surface and, when used correctly, this type of tape can help to reduce the likelihood of accidents and injuries. So, if you’re looking for a way to make your workplace safer, consider using reflective foil pavement tape.
Benefits and Features of Foil-Based Reflective Pavement Tape
The retro-reflective safety tape from ifloortape.com is economical, highly visible, and perfect for indoor or outdoor concrete marking. This heavy-duty tape is suitable for marking warehouses, driveways, streets, steps, sidewalks, and anywhere else that durable markings may be required.
In fact, our concrete striping tape is so trusted that it’s the reflective floor tape of choice for the City of Portland, Oregon. The city government relies on our parking lot line striping tape to mark downtown parking space.
This highly-reflective pavement marking tape will resist fading, chipping, and peeling much better than painted lines. Apply by hand (and see our best practices below) for easy marking of dry pavement parking areas.
Glass Bead Reflective Surface Improves Visibility and Organization
Our tape is constructed of the perfect material for marking out dashed lines and shapes, for promoting visual safety, and for highlighting important areas, such as locations for bins and carts to be secured.
Our reflective safety tape for concrete is designed to provide maximum reflectivity. This improves low light and nighttime visibility for operations that must take place in low light and nighttime conditions.
Superior Adhesive is Easy to Install and Built to Endure
The conformable foil base of our tape maintains a secure bond to properly prepared surfaces, rain or shine. Better still, there’s no paper liner to discard, no dry time or cure time, or fumes and paint to clean up.
Because of the exceptional bond of the adhesive, our reflective safety tape for pavement is built to last. It can endure the hot sun of an exposed parking area as easily as it can survive industrial and warehouse floor marking applications.
Heavy Aluminum Foil Base is Ideal for Domestic or Industrial Applications
In fact, it’s just as perfect for small projects as it is for large-scale operations. You can add lines, make repairs quickly, designate a basketball key, create parking spaces, or outline steps.
The heavy, aluminum foil base means it can survive most anything you can throw at it. This durability makes it ideal for creating pedestrian walkways and heavy equipment lanes in warehouses and factories.
Common Usage of Concrete Striping
Our pavement safety tape can be used in a variety of ways. However, typical applications for our reflective pavement safety tape include:
- Usage in warehouse environments to add highly visible permanent lane markings and area organization.
- Marking out the receiving area for product pallets, and outline the location of equipment and other organizational markings for your facility.
- Marking shipping lanes; truck reverse lights reflect for easier navigation when lining up with the shipping doors.
- Marking uneven sidewalk hazards.
- Usage as a reflector on non-traditional items that you need to see at night, such as fire hydrants, fences, and posts.
Best Practices for Applying Safety Tape for Concrete
For added durability and permanent application on worn asphalt or concrete, we recommend using a primer. We have also used Dap Weldwood Contact Cement as an excellent bonding agent for permanent tape application.
The tape edges are sharp – gloves are recommended.
When applying our safety tape:
- Use a pressure washer (or stiff broom) with soap and water to clean the surface.
- Smoother is better.
- If the surface is very textured or porous, a primer must be used to aid bonding.
- Always test a small area before completing the project.
- The tape will not stretch – if pulled too hard it will tear, as with heavy aluminum foil.
- A small roller or rubber mallet will help ensure the surface bond.
- The tape must be completely pressed into the surface edge to edge.
- If it does not stick well, then the surface preparation is incomplete.
- Simply apply the primer with a roller the width of the tape where you want the tape to stick.
- Then apply the tape by hand as soon as the primer is dry (approximately 15 minutes depending on the humidity in your environment).
- Roll a heavy vehicle down the tape line to tamp.
- This step should be performed with additional assistance of at least one other person.
- A stiff bristle broom may help for heavily textured asphalt.
- Do not overlap the tape; it will not stick to itself.
- Splice the tape where lines intersect.
- You can drive on our tape immediately after you apply to the surface.
Part Numbers for Parking Lot Line Striping Tape
The relevant part numbers for Reflective Foil Based Pavement Tape from ifloortape.com includes:
Secure the Best Soft Court Marking Tapes at ifloortape.com
At ifloortape.com, we don’t just source and produce the best safety tape on the market, we also collaborate with professionals to ensure their project runs smoothly. If you need to discuss your specific application, reach out to our team today.