Looking for additional durability for your aisle marking project? Our Floor Tape Lamination will extend the life of your floor markings, while enhancing slip resistance.
Clear tape protectant that helps to protect your floor marking tape.
- Slightly textured surface
- Easy peel and stick application
- Slightly textured surface.
- Easy peel and stick application.
- Floor Tape Lamination will extend the life of your floor markings, while enhancing slip resistance.
- The tape is an embossed poly vinyl chloride film that gives the product excellent moisture, chemical and abrasion resistance.
The embossed textured surface exceeds the industry standard of UL410 for wet and dry coefficient of friction, help maintain a safer workplace.
Adhesive: Acrylic Emulsion
Face Stock: Frosty Clear Poly Vinyl Chloride
Minimum application temperature 2 degree Celsius (35 degree Fahrenheit)
Operational temperature -5 degree Celsius (-65 degree Fahrenheit) to 93 degree Celsius (200 degree Fahrenheit)
Surface must be clean, dry, smooth and free from dust, dirt, grease and oils.
Part Numbers: FTL300, FTL400, FTL500
- 54 ft,
- 5 mils,
- Material Type
- Frosty Clear Poly Vinyl Chloride Film,