PermaStripe Embossed Floor Marking Tape | Multiple Colors and sizes to choose from
Suitable for industrial manufacturing applications and any other harsh environment where heavy traffic, high traffic, water, oil or chemicals could be a problem.
- Beveled edges create a ramp effect for less impact from cross traffic.
- Adhesive is high strength acrylic, much stronger than other similar tape.
- Great for fork lift areas where stopped tires might pivot on the tape line.
PermaStripe floor marking tape is the one of the toughest and most permanent aisle marking tapes in our line up. Made of solid color (not color printed on white tape) 0.04" PVC, the edges are tapered as well as slightly curled downward for a firm contact to the floor to prevent edge lifting and scuffing. The adhesive is applied from edge-to-edge to ensure that it is permanently adhered to the floor. PermaStripe marking tape is the only tape of its kind on the market today. The adhesive is extremely strong, permanent and completely unique in the industry. The top is made of a dense material with a high shore hardness and smooth to resist fork lift damage from pivoting wheels.
Meeting OSHA regulations and standards are a vital part of a business, and require work from all companies, Permastripe can make that work a little easier, this incredibly strong marking tape meets OSHA regulations and 5s standards, and due to the high durability of this material, it will be the last floor striping project needed for a long time.
Use this tape for your: warehouse/distribution, aircraft hangers, food industry, truck/car/bus repair shop, airports, parking garages, transportation stations, mining operation and areas with high traffic heavy machinery.
Sizes to Choose From
|Widths of: 2", 3", 4"|
- Hazard warnings for increased safety from physical or health hazards
- White industrial warehouse tape for workstations, floor stand displays & racks
- Warehouse safety and organization floor markings
- Yellow industrial tape to designate aisle ways, traffic lanes and work cells
- Blue industrial tape for raw material storage areas
- Green industrial tape to help identify safety equipment
- Red industrial tape for defects, scrap, or red tag areas
- Storage area and aisle marking
- Identify inspection areas