Specially made using a thin yet strong vinyl and high tack acrylic adhesive! Ideal solution for guiding people around work, school and hospital. Peel and stick to any smooth surface. Various sizes. Packs contain an equal number of lefts and rights so a pack of 12 would be 6 pairs. Choose multiple packs to make the number required for your project.
*Please note: Pack Quantity options vary by size. Please select the Size before choosing the Pack Quantity.
- DURABLE - Made of a durable color-through vinyl that is waterproof and easy to clean.
- PROFESSIONAL LOOK - Low profile, bright, glossy, available in assorted vibrant colors for a professional look.
- SILENT GUIDE - Foot prints are intuitive to follow. Often used for tours, office parties, open house, construction or steps to a new office or counter location.
- EASY TO APPLY - Peel and stick application for a quick set up.
- VERSATILE - Show people where to stand for portraits, ID photos or layout dance moves. Line up your students or use for dress rehearsal positions.
- S – 4 Inches – Pack of 12
- M – 7 Inches – Pack of 12
- L – 9 Inches – Pack of 8
These foot shape cut outs show people where they should stand. Make your event unique! These footprints are easy to apply and a great visual way to eliminate confusion. Want to show people where to step for dance moves or where to stand for portraits? These footprints are a great solution.
Great to lay out a walking path, designate traffic directions on each side of a hall or stairway, line up kids for gym or recess. These stickers are best for smooth indoor surfaces. Often seen at picture day, daycare centers, retail stores, schools, hospitals and for rehearsals. They may be used for events on carpet. Bear in mind that the footprints will take on the texture of the carpet and will look wavy. Results will vary based on traffic and carpet texture.
Simplify rehearsal positions: Place a pair of footprints on the stage where each person should stand.
Use for way finding at Church Sunday School, gym, theater or clinic. Designate start and path of queue. A great tool to improve patient satisfaction - Direct people to customer service or information desk.
- 2.5 mils,