Litemark Durable (Thin) Vinyl Directional Floor Arrow Stickers for Warehouses, Factories, Schools, Stores, Offices and Events| Multiple colors and sizes to choose from
- Durable stickers will withstand floor scrubbing equipment, high foot traffic, and rolling traffic.
- Removable without chemicals but will stand up to heavy use in most applications.
- Smooth washable finish that won’t allow dirt to become trapped at the edges.
- Specially made using a thin yet strong vinyl and high tack acrylic adhesive.
- Easy to apply with a peel and stick liner, no chemicals needed.
- Will adhere to any smooth flat surface and low-profile carpet.
- Available in Blue, Black, Clear, Golden Yellow, Green, Grey, Imitation Gold, Light Blue, Metallic Gold, Orange, Pink, Purple, Red, White, Yellow, and Yellow Green.
LiteMark Directional Floor Arrows are an exceptionally easy and intuitive way to mark walking paths, direct customers, and organize your workplace. Excellent for marking directions or reference points on floors, walls, doors, and signs to help guide and direct people for easier flow, efficiency, and uniformity.
Sizes and Quanities
|2"||Pack of 120|
|3"||Pack of 80|
|6"||Pack of 40|
|10"||Pack of 12|
|12"||Pack of 8|
|18"||Pack of 4|
|24"||Pack of 2|
|32"||Pack of 1|
These durable stickers can be placed to create an arrow path to important places like the receiving desk, bathrooms, or service counter. These long lasting, heavy duty, durable outdoor stickers are a simple and cost-effective replacement for paint. Well placed path markers can create a guided path that will improve satisfaction levels, customer service, and generally efficiency. Create the ideal efficient lean marking system to keep your workers safe, identify equipment and storage areas and to warn of hazardous areas and vehicle traffic.
- Hazard warnings for increased safety from physical or health hazards
- Warehouse safety and organization floor markings
- Storage area and aisle marking
- Identify inspection areas
- Mark Adjustment locations and stop points on machinery
- Indicate where objects should be placed
- Create wall signs indicating directions and paths.
- Designate path to Emergency Exit
- Direct traffic flow at events or gatherings