DuraMark EC-700 Permanent Aisle Marking Tape for Warehouses and Manufacturing Facilities | Available in Multiple Colors and Sizes
- Cost effective solution as a paint alternative lasting 5-7 times longer than paint and limiting reapplication time
- Meets all 5s Requirements
- Smooth and low profile easily allowing Forklift traffic
- Bonds permanently to smooth concrete/cement services
- Easy to apply with a peel and stick liner, no chemicals needed
- Available in 5 industry required colors, White, Yellow, Blue, Green, Red
DuraMark EC-700 is the industry approved solution for line or warning markings on any concrete/cement surface. Unlike paint, which quickly detaches from smooth surfaces, this indoor 5s floor marking tape is designed to permanently bond providing cost effective warehouse organization.
Sizes to Choose From
Widths of 2” 4” 8"
Lengths of 36’ or 108’
The DuraMark EC-700 is both the perfect safety floor marking tape to prevent workplace accidents as well as an effortless way to accomplish all your warehouse organization ideas. Designed to keep your workplace OSHA compliant and meeting all 5s requirements this permanent tape will serve as a highly visible color-coded hazard warning to potentially dangerous vehicles, equipment, or chemicals. Create the ideal efficient lean marking system to keep your workers safe, identify equipment and storage areas and to warn of hazardous areas and vehicle traffic.
- Hazard warnings for increased safety from physical or health hazards
- White industrial warehouse tape for workstations, floor stand displays & racks
- Warehouse safety and organization floor markings
- Yellow industrial tape to designate aisle ways, traffic lanes and work cells
- Blue industrial tape for raw material storage areas
- Green industrial tape to help identify safety equipment
- Red industrial tape for defects, scrap, or red tag areas
- Storage area and aisle marking
- Identify inspection areas