EV Charging Symbol (3 Different Styles) Preformed Thermoplastic Pavement Parking Facility Marking
Preformed Thermoplastic is a durable marking system where thermoplastic lines, legends and symbols are supplied pre-cut and can be easily installed without specialized equipment. Preformed thermoplastic marking material combines the convenience of pre-cut markings with the performance qualities of hot applied thermoplastic.
Preformed Thermoplastic Pavement Markings are the long-term solution for replacing worn-out stall lines and numbers, handicap and EV charge symbols, stop bars and directional arrows that have peeled, chipped, cracked or faded. Lasting 7-10 times longer than paint and available in rolls, lines and legends, these markings meet the needs of indoor and outdoor parking requirements. Uniform in nature, and easy to apply with no stencils or specialized equipment required, these markings are ready for traffic in 15 - 20 minutes.
Requires Epoxy for application
SWARCO Preformed Thermoplastic Epoxy is a two–component adhesive system required for use on all SWARCO
Preformed Thermoplastic concrete applications and all SWARCO Preformed Thermoplastic Interstate Shields, Bike
Lanes, Custom Logos and large mats. The SWARCO Preformed Thermoplastic Epoxy System, once combined, will
cure at ambient temperature for approximately 45 minutes, the curing process is accelerated by the introduction of
heat, required to properly install preformed thermoplastic. The Epoxy System is considered fully cured when it is no
longer tacky to the touch.
PARKING FACILITY MARKINGS FEATURES:
• 90 Mil
• Available in lines, rolls, legends & symbols
• Durable long term performance provides an economical investment
• Lasts 7 to 10 times longer than standard traffic paint
• Intermix beads provide retroreflectivity throughout life of the marking
• Quick & easy installation on both asphalt & concrete, no specialized equipment needed
• Legends and Symbols come precut to
• Highly reflective
• Can be installed at lower temperatures, extending pavement marking season