LiteMark Durable Vinyl Floor Marking Footprint Decals for Warehouses, Factories, Schools, Stores, Offices and Events | Multiple colors and sizes to Choose From
LiteMark Footprint Decals are an exceptionally easy and intuitive way to mark walking paths, direct customers, and organize your workplace. Excellent for tours, office parties, open houses, directing hallway traffic, construction or steps to a new office or counter location.
- Durable stickers will withstand floor scrubbing equipment, high foot traffic, and rolling traffic.
- Removable without chemicals but will stand up to heavy use in most applications.
- Smooth washable finish that won’t allow dirt to become trapped at the edges.
- Specially made using a thin yet strong vinyl and high tack acrylic adhesive.
- Easy to apply with a peel and stick liner, no chemicals needed.
- Will adhere to any smooth flat surface and low-profile carpet.
- Available in Blue, Black, Clear, Golden Yellow, Green, Grey, Imitation Gold, Light Blue, Metallic Gold, Orange, Pink, Purple, Red, White, Yellow, and Yellow Green.
Sizes & Quantities
|XS = 6"||10 pairs per pack|
|S = 8"||8 pairs per pack|
|M = 9"||6 pairs per pack|
|L = 10.5"||4 pairs per pack|
|XL = 12"||2 pairs per pack|
These durable stickers can be placed to create a foot path to important places like the receiving desk, bathrooms, or service counter. These long lasting, heavy duty, durable outdoor stickers are a simple and cost-effective replacement for paint. Well placed path markers can create a guided path that will improve satisfaction levels, customer service, and generally efficiency. Peel and stick footprints make for a simple application.
- To show people where to step for dance moves or where to stand for portraits.
- Daycare centers, retail stores, schools, hospitals and for rehearsals.
- They may be used for events on carpet. Bear in mind that the footprints will take on the texture of the carpet and will look wavy. Results will vary based on traffic and carpet texture.
- Simplify rehearsal positions: Place a pair of footprints on the stage where each person should stand.
- Great to lay out a walking path, designate traffic directions on each side of a hall or stairway, line up kids for gym or recess.
- Designate path to Emergency Exit
- Direct traffic flow at events or gatherings