- Each pack contains 8 individual footprints (4 lefts and 4 rights) measuring 8.5 inch (21.59 cm) Long and 5.5 inch (13.97cm) Wide.
- VISUAL IMPACT – This highly reflective material looks great during the day, and better at night. Looks great on windows, hard hats, etc.
- EASY TO USE - Easy peel and stick application that can be removed with little or no residue remaining. If removed after 5 years or more a citrus cleaner may be used to clean surface.
- DURABLE - Made of a long-lasting waterproof solid color vinyl. When applied properly to a clean and dry surface these die cut decals can last for years.
- MADE IN THE USA by ifloortape, a family owned and operated company. We manufacture products in a variety of custom shapes, colors, and materials.
- Bigfoot was spotted throwing a tantrum and talking back to his parents… No wonder they call him the SASS-quatch. Bigfoot was worried one of his feet looked wrong… because he knew they both couldn’t be right… Legend says that a Bigfoot can grow up to 15 feet… but they usually just have two… We thought it was serious when Sasquatch hurt his foot because it can take so long to HEEL. Sasquatch used to complain about his foot fungus, but now it’s starting to grow on him. It is no small feet to make shoes for Bigfoot… I have to admit, Bigfoot puns can be CORNY… ifloortape is a family owned, and operated company located in Keizer, Oregon. We take pride in manufacturing and distributing products in a variety of custom shapes, colors, sizes and materials. We specialize in providing you with everything you will require to produce highly visible and intuitive to follow routes, pathways, and zoning designation with our extensive product lines of tapes and shapes. Offering an extremely diverse line of products enables us to provide the ideal solution for most any application on all indoor and outdoor surface types. Our products lines include permanent or removable adhesives with a variety of surface types ranging from anti-slip reflective to smooth matte finish. The following content features clickable links to a variety of our other products that we hope will assist you in locating the ideal product for your specific project. We have included the surface types that each product is best suited for as well as sizes, color options, and adhesive type to help you identify exactly what you need.